Terms & Conditions
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
- The cost of postage is calculated separately and can be reviewed in your basket before being paid for at checkout.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, but will not affect orders that have already been paid for in full.
- While every care has been taken to ensure the images and description of items are as accurate as possible, there might be slight differences in the size and colour of stones and gems due to their organic nature.
- Prices can be subject to change on any orders not yet fulfilled. Only when payment has been received in full will an order be processed and no longer subject to change.
- Items will only be dispatched once payment has been received in full.
- Payment is only accepted in the form of PayPal, Credit card or Debit card.
- All information provided by you will be kept in the strictest of confidence, and not shared to any third party except for the purposes of arranging delivery.
- Your information will only be available to you on secure login to your account.
- We will not send you any marketing materials without your consent.
- We never store any financial details such as credit card details.
- While we provide an estimated time of delivery once an order has been processed, we cannot guarantee a date or time of delivery.
- If your delivery contains faulty items or appears to have been damaged in transit, you must notify us within 48 hours of receipt. In the event of this happening, you must retain all the original packaging as this may be needed to make a claim.
- If you wish to return any items, please notify us within 7 days of receipt.
- Any items returned without prior notice will not be accepted.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept the return of earrings, unless they are considered faulty (please see 'Faulty Items' below).
- If your order contains any personalised or customised items, these cannot be refunded.
- Requests to cancel an order must be received within 48 hours of placing the order. Please email your request to email@example.com.
- Items ordered that feature custom specifications or are personalised in any way cannot be cancelled.
- Items are classed as faulty if they are damaged in transit or if a manufacturing fault occurs within 28 days of receipt.
- Items will not be considered faulty if they have been damaged as a result of wear and tear.
- If you would like to exchange an item, this is only possible subject to availability of a matching or similar item. Due to the nature of our handmade products, this cannot always be guaranteed.
Items returned outside of the timeframes stated under the returns page and in the terms and conditions will not be accepted.
- All of our jewellery has been created by designers who retain the copyrights to their designs. Therefore, any imitations or copies are forbidden.
- All content on the Auora site may be used for personal and non-commercial use. Any sharing, modifying or redistributing of this content is strictly prohibited.
- Please allow for extra delivery time during Christmas.
- Items bought as gifts between 20th November-31st December will be accepted if returned as late as 10th January the year following.